I’ve gone on a bit of a baking binge recently. As many of you know, something happened when I got pregnant with my second child, which was like flipping a switch with me and sweets. I don’t crave them, and in fact I am mostly turned off by them.
Archive | January, 2012
Dania Toscano Miwa
Dania lives in the Twin Cities with her husband and two daughters. She loves food, meeting people and experiencing life.
- Merry Christmas! This was a special gift for my father/business partner this year. http://t.co/ZM9IRxj0 11 months ago
- Ha! @UNIONmpls that was a bit sweet for my taste, but the sparkles made me feel fancy! 11 months ago
- Happy Holidays! I hope you all ate as well as I did! 11 months ago
- Union restaurant makes one shiny drink. http://t.co/NKRTh8AW 11 months ago
- New blog project composedmother.com #onlineschool #mommyblog 1 year ago
- December 12, join @azulmnzoo to hear all about the Zoo's new master plan! nc.mnzoo.state.mn.us/netcommunity/s… http://t.co/eWTOTA69 1 year ago
- RT @littlemekong: MT @daniamiwa @TwinCitiesFood I love this #ilovepho contest that @littlemekong is doing! http://t.co/IQYmaZie. Info: h ... 1 year ago
- RT @daniamiwa: C'mon Minnesota. Let's be on the right side of history here. Vote for love & equality, not fear & bigotry. Do you ... 1 year ago